Lufkin Distributor

Lufkin Logo

About Lufkin tools

The E. T. Lufkin Board and Log Rule Manufacturing Company was started in Cleveland, Ohio in 1869 to serve the logging industry. Unlike scores of competitors, Lufkin produced rules of superior quality, using only the best materials, and the company flourished, gaining a substantial following of loyal customers and catching the attention of new investors. A Saginaw, Michigan company soon bought the growing business, renaming it the Lufkin Rule Company and moving it to Saginaw, which at the time was the center of the logging industry as settlement of the young United States moved relentlessly westward.

Learn more about Lufkin